In Your 30s
Life is often speeding up in our 30’s, and you’re likely gaining momentum in your personal and professional life. There are still many questions to be answered about your future, but you are likely starting to build a foundation under you and may even be starting a family. As your family size increases, there may be a realization that others are dependent on you. How will you continuously provide for them, how will you protect them if something happens to you, what should you do to lead them to a better tomorrow? All of these thoughts and concerns are normal. While retirement seems far oﬀ at this stage of life, it isn’t too early to start planning your future and answering questions necessary to secure it.
The steps you take in your 30s will have a profound impact on your family and beyond. Here are some questions you should consider:
- Retirement is so far away, how do I set clear financial goals for my future?
- How much should I be placing in my 401k?
- Am I saving enough for my retirement?
- Should I consider life and disability insurance at this point in my life?
- How should I prioritize my debts and savings?
- What type of account should I consider putting savings towards, ROTH or Traditional IRA?
- Should I start saving for my children’s college?
- What types of investments should I choose?
- Can I afford to give?
Need guidance? Don’t’ Worry – you’re not alone.
Truth is, many people are unsure how to secure their financial future. We are here to answer your questions or schedule a conversation to help identify the best steps for you to reach the future you envision.